Waldemarsudde

Waldermarsudde, the flower room

Place

Waldermarsudde, the flower room

Waldemarsudde is a part of the island of Djurgården and was once owned by Prince Eugen of Sweden. Waldemarsudde now comprises the palace, a museum, the Old House, an art gallery, fantastic gardens, restaurant, café and a linseed mill dating from the 1780s. Prince Eugen of Sweden (1865-1947) was a noted painter and a much admired collector of mainly Swedish and international art and bequeathed the estate to the people of Sweden.

The art gallery and museum put on many exhibitions, events and showings and just a walk in the serene gardens is worth coming here for. The various collection of art includes paintings, sculptures drawings, graphics and medals.

Source: User generated

Disclaimer: This site includes information about products and services provided by third parties. Whilst VisitSweden endeavours to ensure that all information on the site is accurate, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any claims caused by information supplied on this website. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. You should always check the accuracy of the information provided with the relevant supplier. VisitSweden is under no circumstances responsible for the contents of external web pages linking to its website.

  • Organisation/Company:

    Prins Eugens Waldemarsudde

  • Website:

    Waldemarsudde

Advertising:

A part of the official gateway to Sweden